In case you would like to apply for a Visa and need further information, all you have to do is contact your country’s embassy in Germany. In order to apply for some kind of visas, the embassy may ask you to prove your German level and/or provide them with a confirmation of enrollment in a German course.

Should this be your case, feel free to contact us. We will do our best to help you with the paperwork concerning your language status (i.e. you can test your level with one of our teacher and we can provide you with a document in which your level is clearly stated), as well as your studying status (i.e. confirmation of enrollment, confirmation of payment, etc.).

Moreover, should the amount of hours in the course you would like to attend not be enough for your specific visa request, we are more than glad to offer you and other students in similar positions, some hours (according to your needs) of tutoring, without any further cost!

Please however note that, although very much willing to help its students, Berlino Schule cannot influence in any way the decision of any embassy, either concerning the acceptance of your request nor the duration of your visa.

Here you can find the contacts of the Federal Foreign Office: